If your stipend card is lost or stolen, first call the card company to have the card disabled (1-866-825-3293).  You may be able to replace the card during that phone call. If not, contact your ILS immediately!  Neither the ETV program nor the ILS are responsible for replacing money lost from a card that is reported lost or stolen.  Please keep your card in a safe location and do not share your pin with anyone.